We represent individuals of all ages in the preparation of their estate planning documentation. We review with our clients their personal and financial information, assess the tax implications and consequences of planning decisions and implement planning techniques designed to minimize taxes while maximizing distributions to heirs.
Estate Planning includes:
- Preparation of Last Wills & Testament
- Preparation of Powers of Attorney
- Preparation of Living Wills and Advanced Medical Directives
- Preparation of Trusts
- Revocable Trusts (Living Trusts)
- Testamentary Trusts (Credit Shelter Trusts)
- Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts (ILITs)
- Grantor Retained Trusts (GRATs and GRITs)
- Qualified Personal Residence Trusts (QPRTs)
- Special Needs or Supplemental Needs Trusts
- Dynasty Trusts
- Minor’s Trusts
- Preparation of Family Partnerships (FLPs) and Family Limited Liability Companies (LLCs)
To set up an appointment, contact us today.